Location: Orlando, Florida
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Nemours in Orlando, Florida is seeking a Pediatric Advanced Practice Provider to join our Pediatric Critical Care (PICU) Team!
In this role you will obtain patient and family histories, perform physical and developmental assessment, make diagnoses, participate in developing a management plan, perform invasive procedures, obtain specialist consultations, teach and counsel patients and families, participate in teaching residents and students, and perform appropriate documentation. You will be a part of a collegial and vibrant PICU multidisciplinary team that takes pride in excellent patient outcomes, teaching, and teamwork.
- Must have current Florida APRN/PA license in good standing
- Pediatric Acute Care certification (APRN) or PANCE (PA) required at hire, FNPs will not be considered
- Current AHA BLS & PALS certificate upon hire
- Minimum of 2 years of Nursing experience required
- Pediatric Advanced Practice experience preferred, however new graduates are encouraged to apply
Nemours offers its Associates a competitive salary and a robust benefits package that includes relocation, health/life/dental/vision for Associates and their dependents, a wellness program, CME, 403(b) with employer match, licensure and dues allowance, tuition reimbursement, legal plan, adoption assistance and many other benefit options. If you're looking for a position that will allow you to enjoy a work-life balance, have an opportunity for professional growth, and focus on pediatric care, this is the opportunity for you.