All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
The community you’ll be caring for:
1000 Waterman Way, Tavares, 32778
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assesses and reassesses patients per hospital policy
· Develops the plan of care (IPOC)
· Provides patient education and training based on each patient’s needs and abilities
· Implements nursing interventions and treatments
· Mediation administration safety (MPPID)
· Manages workload and prioritizing care
· Facilitates discharge planning
· Directs nursing care assignments
· Pain management
· Patient Satisfaction
· Electronic Nursing documentation
· Practices within scope of practice
· Uses resources appropriately
· Hourly Rounding and impact on patient satisfaction
· Participates in continuing education
· Demonstrates knowledge of core measures that directly affect patient outcomes
· Demonstration of FHW Standards of Behavior.
· Demonstrates standards of practice at FHW
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Participation in on-boarding program.
· Completes initial unit based competencies.
· Completes new hire competencies.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Graduate of School of Nursing with AS, AD, or Diploma
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· BSN or Bachelor in healthcare related field
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Current Florida license or New graduates offer contingent on passing NCLEX
· Candidate may be interviewed prior to obtaining nursing license
· Current AHA Basic Life Support (BLS)
· Current AHA ACLS at time of hire for ED, ICU, CVICU, PCU,OR, PACU, MED/SURG Observation Unit, Endoscopy, and Surgical Services.
· Current AHA NRP certification for Labor & Delivery and Nursery Dept.
· Current AHA PALS certification for Pediatrics Dept, ED.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.